…And while everyone else is excited to have arrived at the shore in order to test their aspirations, you manage to smile to yourself while gearing up all over again to sail around the ocean, get lost between the tides, punctuate smiles on strangers as you cruise through those waves, write mirthful stories and find a better version of yourself right before you scheme another voyage. :)
And may be even stack an extra bunch for despair.
Crease, fold and craft it neatly into a small boat,
Take a good seat and watch my moments float.
Renounce plans; sail across seas, oceans and more,
Keep gliding gently till I see every wave, find no shore.
Originally posted on Let there be Life...:
I like fivefold reasons — 5 is my lucky number. [Kidding!]
- I am not enchanted by my peer group [Or anyone for that matter when it comes to this]
- [Did you just say taste it? Ugh.] I would rather prefer sipping on something I know I could/would get addicted to. [Let’s talk coffee!]
- I have my own mannerism to embrace adversities [which I love by the way!] and celebrate happiness [Let's dance!]
- I am too high on life [Cliché? Buy it!]
- I don’t think time is a good asset to spend on coming out of a self-invited head-spin, let alone a hangover
P.S.: I am not against the idea of consuming alcohol; this write-up pools around mental notes which makes me feel that I’m talking to myself. :D